We believe that a major reason guests choose our Anchorage B&B is for the breakfast! For our summer guests (May through September) each morning we start you off with our homemade yogurt, homemade granola, and fresh cut fruit. Following your first course will be a hot plate served to your table, which varies each morning. Some popular dishes and pairings include:
- House frittata with sausage, cream cheese, and peppers, served with seasoned potatoes
- Zack’s yeasted Belgian waffles with fresh fruit syrup.
- Spinach and tomato quiche with blueberry vinaigrette salad
- Huevos rancheros with fried apples
- Baked stuffed blueberry French toast
Also available are fresh homemade or local breads, muffins, or pastries, as well as cereal, juices, teas, and our house blended French roast coffee.
We do our best to accommodate special dietary needs of our guests. Please be sure to indicate any dietary needs when booking to make arrangements. If you have any food allergies, please let us know so we can better prepare as well.
Breakfast is served from 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. and we make every attempt to accommodate your preferred seating time. For guests departing Anchorage before 7:30 am the next day, please notify the innkeepers by 4 PM the day before if you will need a to-go style breakfast.