Looking for group lodging and accommodations without the commercial feel of a hotel? With over 6,500 square feet of common areas, guest rooms, and outdoor space, the Alaska House of Jade Bed and Breakfast welcomes business retreats, family reunions, receptions, and other group events to reserve the entire B&B.
The bed and breakfast offers 6 king size beds, one queen bed, and 8 twin beds with additional pull put and rollaway bed options with advance notice, and 7 bathrooms throughout the B&B. Each guestroom has a unique layout and bed configuration. When making a reservation request please provide as much detail for your groups needs as we may be able to re-arrange sleeping configurations with advance notice. Pricing is seasonal and based on the individual group needs. A two night minimum is required.
Due to high demand, we highly recommend inquiring a minimum of 9 months prior to your preferred accommodation needs, though greater planning is advised, especially during peak times such as summer and holidays.
Events with outside vendors must be coordinated and approved prior to agreement.
Features available in each guestroom:
- Private baths
- Hair dryers
- Individual thermostats (heat only)
- Flat screen cable t.v.
Your group will enjoy exclusive use of:
- 1,000+ square foot dining/living room
- Additional 800 square foot living room on lower level
- Large west facing deck
- Pergola with gas fire pit (summer season)
- Wireless internet throughout the property
- Access to two kitchens (with prior notice and agreement)
- Kitchen stocked with glassware, place settings, and serving ware for your group
- Access to multiple refrigerators and deep freezers
- Gas grill
- Seasonal decorations over winter holidays
Whole Bed & Breakfast Rental
Includes these services and amenities:
- Full breakfast for overnight guests served each morning
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- ousekeeping services
- On-site concierge
Contact us for More Information
For rental informaion on the entire facility please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, Please include as much information as possible, with the most important information being the dates of your inquiry, number of guests, and considerations for guest rooms.