For those with time available to explore a little more to remote areas, this trip includes an overnight stay in Harriman Fjord. Five glaciers flow into this area with surrounded by 10,000 foot mountains. The trip out provides the opportunity to see some sea life, shore birds, and if lucky, an occasional bear may be on the banks. Guided kayaking and paddle boarding can be added to this trip. After spending a night on the F/V Tundra, the return trip the following day can include a visit to Esther Passage, home to one of North America’s largest fish hatcheries.
- Lodging in one suite for two consecutive nights at the Alaska House of Jade Bed and Breakfast.
- Breakfast while at the Alaska House of Jade is provided, with one breakfast being a hearty take-away, as departure time for your charter will be before normal breakfast service.
- Blackstone Bay Day Trip on the F/V Tundra, operated by Tundra Adventure Charters.
- Tunnel voucher ($13.00 value) for toll access into Whittier.
- All meals (two lunches, one dinner, and one breakfast) while on the F/V Tundra.
- 25% non-refundable deposit collected at booking
- Cancelations within 30 days - We make every attempt to resell any canceled trips, however any unsold portion will be charged the full rate.
- Cancelation prior to 30 days will only result in a loss of the 25% deposit.
- Cancelation of any segment or portion of the trip cancels the complete package.
- Transportation to Whittier is not provided.
- Parking at the Whittier Harbor is not provided.